Monday, September 17, 2007

Goodbye Sticks!

I am Finished!

Yes, the lovable stick people that you know in The Book of Jon (and Friends) have finally ended their career. I finished it on Friday at school, during 3rd period Spanish class. We had "Half Game Day", and that meant that we could do whatever we wanted! (Some guy even pulled out his freakin' laptop!) I had nothing to do, so I'd thought that I'd finish up Dolly, since I had the book in my backpack for Rachael to see during lunch. I love all my characters. So Give them an applaud for entertaining you! ^^


Quotes:
"I want pickles and Ice cream, Dangit!" - Fred
"Hair! OMG!" - Dolly
"Look! Bill Cosby!" - That one Guy who tried to capture Dolly
"Well this feels suckish." - Dolly
"Moo!" - The Stray Cow

(If you have anymore quotes that you remember, I'll put them up!)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Well.....I'll miss Jon and Friends but you could always write a sequel...OR start a new batch of characters.

Maybe your books will catch on and will be like the next Harry Potter or something!!!

sela said...

You should start another!

OliveSoul#4 said...

I think I made one up today. I'll put the "ad" up sometime.

alli-gal said...

I don't remember the exact quotes, but I do remember a random cow who appeared briefly......I think maybe you should write about him. I thought he was cute!!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

I don't know if a want to do a story on the stray cow. He took a while to draw. I like to get the story done fast and spend less time on the drawing. (Which is why I use stick people.) But I don't know...I might do it! Thanks for the idea!