Saturday, August 07, 2010
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Mondays and Wednesdays:
1. New Media from 10:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
2. Art from 6:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
1. I got this writing/learn how to write type class from 1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
~I have a 15 minute break~
2. Have the same class, but in a different room from 2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
I have the weekends off, of course and this includes Fridays too! So I get 3-day weekends! :D Oh yeah!
Wednesday, August 04, 2010
My math placement test is today, and to be honest, it's kind of nerve racking. I know it's just a placement test and nothing more, but who wants to take a MATH test? Seriously?! Math is not one of my best subjects.
There is just one little problem that I just can't seem to get over: How long will this take?
How many questions are there, and is it multiple choice, or do yo have to work your problems out?
Ugh, I wish I knew. Well, I'll find out when we get there. They will provide me with a calculator and some scrap paper, so that might be a clue that it's multiple choice. I'm just hoping it is. This better not take as long as the stupid SAT I took last year.
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
I will forever be scarred by this picture. I will also have nightmares.
Monday, September 08, 2008
2. An Akatsuki (A-cots-key) cloak (XL or bigger in men's) (Can easily be found on Ebay! I know. I checked. Again, I've aked mom for it. Oh! I could wear it on Halloween in '09! That would be awesome. Plus I could wear it into Wal*Mart or something and get stared at! =D)
3. Itachi's (Ee-Tah-chi's) Headband (I recommend you put "Itachi Headband" on Ebay, 'cause it didn't work with that -'s at the end of it. Anyways, this is to go with the cloak. Again, I could SO wear it on Halloween!! YAY!)
4. The Naruto Manga books. (I have numbers 1-7, but I still want more. I think there's over 20. Maybe over 30. I'm not sure. =\)
5. Okay....Anything Naruto!! (Yeah, 'cept all those weirdo action figures and cards. Those are ick.)
6. Anything Sand Village. (Mom already knows...)
7. Anything...Gaara! (....I would care for a plushie doll....or other things.)
8. Any video games that you would think that I'd like! (I don't really have any ideas on games, so you can do that for me. I have these things: A Nintendo Game Cube, A Gameboy Advanced, a Nintendo DS, and a PSP. There. Now go forth and browse...Please?)
9. A camera (A small digital camera that could fit in you pocket, not a big, ginormous thing.)
10. This is something you DON'T have to buy!: A Tablit (Yup. I've decided that I don't need it and I wouldn't use it very much because drawing on paper seems easier. You're welcome!)
11. iTunes cards. (I love music! ^_^)
That's about it. Now, all the Naruto stuff I put on here, I've told mom and dad about, so you'll have to talk to them about that stuff.
This is an Akatsuki cloak, I like these 'cause they'really big on you. (If you get the right size!)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
(This picture is kinda crappy, but it's the best I could find!)
Apparently, Amanda and I were little when y'all had your fist one, because I don't remember it, but Amanda does. She told me that she was lying down on the floor watching the movie at aunt Jan's. So yeah, we need another one because I wanna dress up in a trench coat and wear one of those hats. Plus, I can totally get a fake badge made of paper! Weeeeee!
Think about it! =D