Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Scary Grinch!

Well, today I had a homework assignment to do in Psychology. It's due tomorrow. =D
Anyways, it was on the Grinch. Our assignment was called "Analysis of a TV Character". My teacher said that we could do movie characters too. When I was done with my paper, I wanted to put a picture of the Grinch on my paper 'cause I'm awesome like that. Then I came across a very scary picture of him!


I will forever be scarred by this picture. I will also have nightmares.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwww shucks, don't be skeered.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Ah.
I'm scared.
*monotone*

Dude. Did you see his fingers? They're like claws!

Bitzky77 said...

That's a great scary photo! Good likeness. The casting & makeup are really doing a great job here. The production wouldn't be as good if he wasn't scary.

Fashion Girl said...

It's not even little scary. It's very funny!

Brooke Higgins said...

I was so scared after this. meet and greet luton airport

Easy Meet and Greet Luton said...

I came across it and it was awesome.
cheap airport parking luton

Easy Meet and Greet Luton said...

I came across it and it was awesome.
cheap airport parking luton

Unknown said...

What is the significance of the olive tree?
gatwick meet & greet