Thursday, June 01, 2006

I AM VERY VERY SAD....... :(

I was asleep for a long time and then I woke up. I heard the phone ring and heard my dad say "Hello?............Just a minute." He came into my room and said "Olivia, it's Tiffany". I said "ok". I took the phone and said "hello". We had the following conversation:

Tiffany: Guess what.
Me: What?
Tiffany: I'm moving to Arkansas
Me: Why? (I was about to cry, but I didn't)
Tiffany: My mom says she hates this place (She was sniffing. Ya know, like you are crying or have been crying.)

At first I had thought it was a joke, but then I heard the sniffing. Tiffany had been talking about how her mom was thinking about moving there. She told me how she told other friends: When she told my friend Brenna, she said that she was going to KIDNAP her. When she told another friend, Nycole, she was crying. We talked about our sadness for a long time. Tiffany also told me that she was moving on July 1st. That made me extra sad. Because that meant I only had a month left with her. As soon as we hung up, I lost all my self-control. I started crying so bad! I was thinking: Who am I going to school with? I am going to be so bored with no one around!! Will I ever see her again? WHO WILL BE MY BEST FRIEND?

(I was crying as was typing this......)

7 comments:

enN2sp said...

After reading this I cryed too. My poor Olive_12. We need to think positive and hope and pray that Stacy changes her mind like she did last year and not move.

But if she does move we will email each other and blog as much as we can.

Andrea said...

Poor Livi. I'll be hoping and praying that Ti-Fani doesn't move away. I know you guys are best buds - and she's fun to be with too.

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

alli-gal said...

It's always hard when your friends move away. I realized this when I stayed in Kokomo after high school and so many of my other friends went away to other cities and even states for college.

Hopefully Tiffany's mom will change her mind, but if not, just do your best to keep in touch. The computer makes that much easier these days. When I was in school we didn't even have the internet yet....that's how old I am Livi!!!! But especially with the computer, it's easy and fun to keep in touch. And hopefully one of these days, you could go visit her. Look at it this way....at least you have a free place to stay if you ever want to go.

Hang in there....hopefully it'll turn out to be just a scare, but if she does move, try to make the best of the time you have left together now......

The TapeEar said...

HER MOM GOT A JOB(THANK YOU)!!! SHE ISN'T MOVIN'. SHE IS A VERY NICE FRIEND AND SORT OF WEIRD, BUT IN A GOOD WAY. I'M SO GLAD TI-fANY ISN'T MOVING.

Andrea said...

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! We still have a 3rd person to have water fights with!

The TapeEar said...

BAD NEWS!! We found out yesterday that Tiffany still might move. Her mom is packing, but at least it's not Arkansas that we know of. Her mom said she needs to get away from Danny(Tiffany's step dad who is such a nice person).

The TapeEar said...

she moved!