Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Random

TIFFANY

BOO! Tiffany left Kokomo! But I'm all right, and she's all right too. Her aunt and uncle is who she spends the most time with. Her aunt seems nice 'cause I've talked to her before over the phone. Since Tiffany left, she has called over here 4 times. I only talked to her 3 time though. The last 2 were more recent, Saturday night and Sunday morning. She says hi to everyone. (that she knew.)

SUMMER SCHOOL

Brats. Most of them anyways. I know Amanda told you about them, so, I won't do that. Andra (Andre) got sent to the principals' office Friday. (the 21st) YESSSSSSSSS!! I was very happy! I know it's wrong, but we didn't have to put up with him for the rest of the day!!!! It seems that he was fighting with another student on the bus. WOO HOO he got wrote up!!!! YEA!! ^_^ I hope he got in trouble at home.....We're going to Highland park tomorrow. While the kids, me, and Amanda are playing, Mr. Guy will be grilling hotdogs on the grill. Mr. Guy helps with the fathers program at Head Start. He helps us when we go on field trips too.

That's all........

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I miss Tiff-Annie!!!

You guys should make a funny video on the camera and then burn it on a CD & mail it to Tiff-Annie.

Summer school with those brats doesn't sound fun. But cookouts with some teacher guy helping could be good. Is he cute?

alli-gal said...

I'm glad your friend Tiffany is doing OK. Does she like it where she's living now?

OliveSoul#4 said...

Mr. Guy is too old...sorta and it sounds like tiffay is doing fine.

OliveSoul#4 said...

sup tiffany?!?!?!?!?!!!

enN2sp said...

Mr. guy is like 60 years old

The TapeEar said...

that last one was mine

OOPS!!!!