Friday, January 25, 2008

About my DS:

So...All of you should know that I finally got my DS this Tuesday. All I can say is that this is addicting! Even without games, 'cause there's this thing programed into the DS called Pictochat. It's like a chatroom, but with your DS. (You have to have other people with a DS to talk with you.) You can type, draw, erase, and even animate! It's very cool. Mom and Amanda has even drawed on it. This thing is freakin' awesome! If you don't have one, go and get it! You don't even have to buy a game. About my little game:

Yoshi's Island DS is also fun. I haven't stopped playing it ever since I got the DS and waited for it to charge. It might seem hard at first, but it tells you what to do and some little hints to help you do it better. Sometimes its fustrating, and I yell "Mardre!" ( Which means Mother in Spanish. *wink* =D ) Yoshi's Island DS is rated five stars....Out of five. (on the Target website. ^_^)

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you like your game. The drawing thing sounds really cool!

The game sounds fun. Yoshi is cute!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

He's awesomeness.

I can't play it this week though. I left my charger at mamaw and papaw's house yesterday.

p.s I got a new game for it on Friday. I have $3.00 left!
=D

Andrea said...

Mamaw will bring you the charger, just call her after school and tell her. She's always out running around anyway.

OliveSoul#4 said...

I told mom that I left my charger there and then she said

"It's staying there."

;-;

enN2sp said...

That is waht happens when a teenager forgets things all the time.

Andrea said...

Awww, poor thing. I'm turning your parents in for abuse!

Andrea said...

Don't worry, I'm sure Mamaw will see it and bring it to you.

OliveSoul#4 said...

We say that all the time!

Me and Manda say "Child abuse!" sometimes.

I got the charger back yesterday. Dad called mamaw and she brought it over. (Along with 5 bags of junk food.)

Andrea said...

Yum, any crunch bars?

I bet you were glad to get your charger back weren't you?

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yes!!!!
Dude, as soon as I started playing, the thing went red!

(It has a green light when it has a charge, but if it has a red light, that means that it's about to run out of battery.)