Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Updates and GIR

Well, Olivia's been gone for a LONG time now! Thought you might need some updates?? Here are some you might have questions for:

1. No. I have NOT started driving yet.

2. I haven't been doing much of anything besides returning to Summer School to help out with little kids like we always do. Some are just freakin' brats. I'll have to tell Manda to do her report on the kids like she always does, that way, y'all can have a good laugh! ^^

3. Okay, I don't care now. I'm telling you facts about what's going on with me here...in recent times...yeah.

GIR:
Okay, so, I have this little guy named GIR I've been drawing. He's awesome and haters can just leave. Right now...............You gone yet? Okay. GIR's a robot and he's popular for what he says and does on an old show called "Invader Zim". Now, I don't know if you guys have even heard of that cartoon before, but it was coolio. The network killed it. You can look it up if you want. You can also look up GIR any where and I'm sure he'll be there. To show you what he looks like, I've scanned one of my drawings for you. I didn't trace anything! Seriously. I just looked at the picture I wanted and tried to copy it as best as I could free-handed. These are my results:


Ain't he cute?!?!?!? He's in his little doggie outfit that he wears. I'll put my Robot GIR on here some time. OH YEAH!!! Here are some of the things he's said:
1. Zim(basically GIR's owner, whose an alien): It's been a pleasure working with you GIR. Now, self-destruct.
GIR: FINALLY!!! *laughs* *blows up*

2. Zim: Why is there bacon in the soap?!
GIR: IIII~ Made it myself!!

3. Zim: GIR! Be quiet! Do you wanna wake up the whole planet?!
GIR: ...I do...*innocent*

4. GIR: I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now! *repeats the word "Doom" over and over for 6 months*

5. Zim: GIR! Clean up this mess!
GIR: Nooooooo!!! Okay!! *gets a broom*

Well, that's just a little bit of GIR's craziness. Do you see why I like him?!

12 comments:

sela said...

Cute!

I have never heard of 'invader zim' how old is this thing anyway?

Also, dude, you have got to go feed your moshi! It's on the brink of destruction....and check out my room while you're in there. I've become a little bit addicted to it in the last week or so. Come back Sayoshi!

Loserfeeish too!

Andrea said...

Holy cow, you're alive. I sent out the civil defense looking for you --- like they did when Billy R. got "adventurous" and rode his bike all the way to Huntington, Indiana one sunny summer afternoon.

I was wondering if you'd given up blogging, entered bloggers annonymous or what.
Glad you're back.

Have you taken any cool pics this summer? Get out there dude! Snap some shots. Surely there's something scenic to record for all time.

Oh and I think we're coming home Sunday (don't hold me to it) and uh, get your driving gloves out. Don't be scared. If you want, I'll take you, just me and you. I'm a good teacher and I won't yell or scream or even reach over and grab the wheel.

I taught Paula and Heather to drive before they were legal, then they "drove" me crazy trying to get me to take them driving every time I came over. Seeeeeeee.....that'll be you.

Andrea said...

Oh yeah, great drawring (as they say in Boston)!!!!

We HAVE to get you one of those cool tablet things so you can do this all on the 'puter.

*Jen* said...

Livi-

Just like Andrea take you over to KHS and drive for a bit. That is what Sissy and Jan did with all us cousins as kids. It was so fun! Come on, get out there!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Invader Zim in an old show. Like....when I was 10. You can play full episodes on Turbonick.com

Yeah...He's dying. Oh well. RIP: Kyyubi =(

(lol @ Billy! Who DOES that?! lol.)

Oh yes...Blogging. I do that when I'm bored and have absolutly nothing to do! =)

Um...I haven't really taken any pics lately. All I took were some flowers and the parade we had last week.

OH! The mental scars of driving! Nothin' like a 46 year-old man with a *CoughGREYCough* stash reachin' his hand up to put the freakin' car in park while it's still in motion!!! Ain't that just YUMMY?!
The ONE thing I DO NOT wanna do is go to driverzed or whatever because that crap is like school and I don't want some strange person in a car with me teachin' me how to drive. BMV please...Licence Branch...thingy. Take a test and get out. Plus, isn't it cheaper??

Okay. I'm done ranting.

Andrea said...

All I hear is, "waaaa wa waaaaa wa waaaaaaaaaa" (charlie brown teacher voice)!

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. Can't believe your mom and dad are buyin' em.

OliveSoul#4 said...

xP

Well Boo!!!!

I drove, so now what?!

enN2sp said...

If she doesn't do it this summer she can do it while SHE'S in school EVERY SATURDAY after Saturday church!!!

enN2sp said...

!! IT'S NOT A PROBLEM WITH US!!

alli-gal said...

Learning how to drive is a real pain...but it's totally worth it when you can take off all by yourself. Tell Grey Stash to keep hi shands off the wheel when you're in the captain's chair...that's dangerous!!!! :-)

I'm ready for some pictures too!!

sela said...

I saw GIR on A. Sissy's fridge!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Oh! Yeah there's that one too.