Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What About Bob?

Me and Amanda have come to like the movie What About Bob? ever since we saw it at school. It's awesome and we know that all you guys love it! So, that's why I suggest we need another What About Bob? party!

(This picture is kinda crappy, but it's the best I could find!)

Apparently, Amanda and I were little when y'all had your fist one, because I don't remember it, but Amanda does. She told me that she was lying down on the floor watching the movie at aunt Jan's. So yeah, we need another one because I wanna dress up in a trench coat and wear one of those hats. Plus, I can totally get a fake badge made of paper! Weeeeee!

Think about it! =D

9 comments:

*Jen* said...

I'm totally down! That was so much fun!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Sweetness!
=D

Andrea said...

That's a datgum great idea! Do you remember that Jan bought a goldfish and had him there for the party....wonder what happened to Gill? Hmmmmmmmmmm!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Nope. I don't remember anything about that party.
It's a darn shame too.

Bitzky77 said...

That's really weird because I'm about to buy a "Don't hassle me, I'm local" shirt on ebay.

Auction ends in a couple of days.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Sweeeeeeeet!!
=)

sela said...

YAY! Let's do it!!!!

alli-gal said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! We definitely need to have a What About Bob party since Ryan is part of the family now. He loves that movie too!!

sela said...

Hey, I don't know if yall know it or not, but Mom was planning this thing for Oct. 25.

BUT, we just found out yesterday that Alli-gal & Ryan have out of town plans that day...so, we might be needing to change this.

Mom thought maybe we could ask The Chaplins :) to set the date on some Fri or Sat night. Ya know, since they are always on the go! :P