Saturday, August 07, 2010

Holy Yay!

A comic of mine. xD

I watched [manga] drawing videos at my mamaw and papaw's house today! It was awesome because the artist used techniques that I hadn't really seen before, so it was really helpful to me. However, it's kind of a long process with all the guidelines. But it would be well worth it! Mike Crilley (the artist guy) draws like it's nothing. Maybe you should look up some of his work? :)

He uses a kneaded eraser when he's finished to erase all of the unneeded guidelines and stuff. I. Want. One. The eraser is also called putty rubber and any eraser that is like putty would be enjoyable for anyone! xD

8 comments:

Andrea said...

That's really cute!!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

[color=#d10000]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. o-person.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#d10000]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]

DaisyParker said...

Thanks for sharing this news. parking at luton airport

Brooke Higgins said...

I was looking for it all over the internet. cheap airport parking luton

Easy Meet and Greet Luton said...

What is holy yay?
luton airport meet and greet

Unknown said...

Make your parking experience trouble free with gatwick chauffeur parking

Yang Kuo said...

Thanks for sharing this news.


เย็ดสาว