Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Math Placement Test

Hello, people!

My math placement test is today, and to be honest, it's kind of nerve racking. I know it's just a placement test and nothing more, but who wants to take a MATH test? Seriously?! Math is not one of my best subjects.

There is just one little problem that I just can't seem to get over: How long will this take?
How many questions are there, and is it multiple choice, or do yo have to work your problems out?

Ugh, I wish I knew. Well, I'll find out when we get there. They will provide me with a calculator and some scrap paper, so that might be a clue that it's multiple choice. I'm just hoping it is. This better not take as long as the stupid SAT I took last year.

Dumb test.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

How'd it go?

OliveSoul#4 said...

Very fast. Took about 40 minutes. Plus, it was on the computer. I never really thought of it being on the computer, but I guess I should've expected it. =/

Andrea said...

Told you college was way better than flippin high school suckas!

DaisyParker said...

This is very informative news. cheap luton airport parking

Brooke Higgins said...

I hope you did well in the test. car park luton airport

Easy Meet and Greet Luton said...

It is always difficult to choose the difficult options.
luton car parking

Unknown said...

This is just one issue and it becomes fuss when you found a whole paper based on objective.
meet and greet parking gatwick