Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Book of Jon (and friends)

Hello relatives! I have been writing a story for a while now. I had totally forgotten about it until cleaning my room one day for our new bed arrival! I found the little notebook among tons of other crap. I opened it up and there was my Jon story. It's about this guy who has many health problems. Throughout the story, I keep on mistaking Jon's twin for him. Anyways, I was thrilled that I had found it, because I had written it over a year ago. I then got the inspiration to write about Jon's twin, which is longer then the first story in my little notebook. The stories have slapstick comedy in them. And It's rated PG because of rude humor. (Sorry Ari and Ian, mommy can't read it to you.)
I took the book over to my grandma and grandpa's house on the following Sunday, because I knew Annea and Rich were going to be there. All I can tell you, is that they were cracking up at it. I then wrote and ended the third story that same day. I can't tell you the title of it, because that would give some of it away. I've been thinking of a way to put my stories on here without tearing the pages out. And on my computer, I can't draw or anything that would look like the original. So, I will keep my little notebook in the car and if you wanna see it, just tell me and I'll bring it inside wherever. Trust me, you WILL laugh. I am currently working on another story in my little notebook. It's entitled Dolly.

13 comments:

sela said...

Cool. I wanna check it out next time I see ya!

Andrea said...

Hey, why don't you scan the pages and then load them one at a time! That would be super cool!

The illustrations are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT. IT'S ONE OF THE FUNNIEST STORIES I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!

Andrea said...

I can't wait to read Dolly. I hope she has a fun life!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Thanks.

Things aren't going to well with Dolly. I think I might rip the pages out....

My "Funny" is probably used up.

sela said...

Maybe Dolly could be a mystery???

Andrea said...

Or a horror story!!! Eeeeuuuuuuuuuu I'm scared!!!!

Papaw is a great story teller - ask him for some ideas when you're over there the next time.

alli-gal said...

You need to bring your notebook every time you go out to eat, or go to Grammy's....maybe we'll actually be there at the same time one of these days so i can read it too!!!!

enN2sp said...

We are going to grammy's this coming Friday if you can make it Alli-gal.
I am coping Olive_12's pictures today at work, hopfuly she will get them up today or tomorrow. Depends if she has homework tonigh or not.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Some parts got cut off when they were scanned at school, so I have to re-do it. It's suckish. >_<

OliveSoul#4 said...

I might put up the Jon story first.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Uuuhh! I hate going over the stuff that got cut off in the scanning process!!! Please! Make it to Grammy's!!

Andrea said...

Olive, want me to help you with the scanned images? You could email them to me and I'll try to fix them.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Alrighty. I'll try to remember to do that.