Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My First School Days

Hm? If I could describe it in one word, it would be: Boring. Yeah, it's boring, but the days go by fast. I thought today was Tuesday. I like my red days, but I hate my blue days. I would like both days much more if I ditched my math class. That one is so BORING!! I almost fell asleep yesterday in that class from listening to my teacher talk so much. (He has a deep, boring voice, so I could go night-night in that class if I could, and I don't usually fall asleep in class at all.) Anyways, here's my schedule:

RED DAY:
1st Period: Digital Photography (It's kinda boring in that class too, because we haven't done anything with the cameras yet.)
2nd Period: English (That classroom is THE coldest classroom ever! Plus, the teacher has a fan blowin' on him!)
3rd Period: Spanish (I have my old middle school Spanish teacher for this class, so I know her rules well and what to do. One of the easiest classes)
4th Period: Nutrition & wellness (In that class, we learn about food. We will get to cook it too.)

BLUE DAY:
5th Period: Digital Photography (Yes, I have this class twice. It's like my first period EVERY day.)
6th Period: SRP (Stands for Student Resource Period. We use this class to do homework and other pieces of crap stuff that I hate. We also use this period to go do make-up work in another class if you have an SRP pass.)
7th Period: Integrated Math IIA (I did Integrated Math IB in Summer School.)
8th Period: Chemistry (It's okay. I only say this because I like the teacher. He's cool.)

There it is. Now, don't ask me, "How's school?"

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Digital Photography sounds super cool. If there's a creative writing class, you totally should try to take it. You're really good at that. Maybe you'll be a cartoonist when you "grow up". I hated boring teachers. You have to figure out a way to make the class fun, like make fun of the teacher in your brain the whole time your in class. hehehehe

sela said...

Dude, if you're artistic at all...do yourself a favor and take some fine art classes if they offer them!

sela said...

How's school?

alli-gal said...

he he he.....s-hooks got you first on the how's school. You know we're gonna bug you to death with that phrase every time we see you now.

I think the digital photography class sounds really cool too. I wish they would have had cool stuff for us like that when I was in school. They didn't even have the internet when I was a kid.

I bet you would be bored to death without a computer!!!

I'm with Andrea on keeping yourself occupied. Just make fun of them in your head, and then write stories about them or draw cartoons about them when you won't get in trouble for it.

Maybe you could collect some ideas during class for a story to put on your blog making fun of them. You know we'd all love it!!!!!

alli-gal said...

How's school???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Andrea said...

So, Livi, how are things going at school now that it's rollin' and you're used to your new classes and stuff?

Is photography fun?

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yes! It got better. We've done 2 picture assignments already.
One was that we had to take pictures of 3 different signs around the Career Center, in and out.
The other one that I worked on this week, we had to use the different basic camera modes on the camera. Such as: Portrait, Close-up, Landscape, No Flash, and Sports mode, which is a really fun mode to play with. ^^

Andrea said...

Are the kids in your photography class cool?

If you take really creative shots will you get a better grade?

OliveSoul#4 said...

No...

I have no idea. He's put other peoples projects on the wall. I'm hoping one of mine will be up there soon.

Andrea said...

Suck up to the teacher. That usually works!!! (and it's how I passed most of my classes without studying!!!!!!!!!!)

OliveSoul#4 said...

Guess what!!!!!

One of my projects is on the wall!!

(No suck up was used.)