Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Imma Tour Guide! =D + A girl named Rachael

Today, I had to help TapeEar and my friend, Rachael, find things in the high school. (Classrooms and lockers) TapeEar did find things on her own, like her locker. (Which she might not use.) I did have to help Rachael find her locker. Her mom thought that the lockers were only downstairs, but some are upstairs too. Rachael said that she looked all downstairs to find her locker. No luck. Her mom can't climb stairs, so I took Rachael upstairs to find her locker, leaving her mom, and mine and TapeEar's parents behind. Rachael told her mom to wait for her right by the auditorium. We finally found her locker in the Spanish hallway. Right before we did find her locker, a voice on the intercom said that people with the last name that starts with an "A" and these Kat people, were to meet their parents in this room number I can't remember now. Rachael's last name is Arredondo, so we were worried that we wouldn't find her mom. All three of us went downstairs. I found my Tousan (That means "father" in Japanese.) easily. But when we went by the auditorium, we didn't see Rachael's mom anywhere. Rachael went in search for her mom and then found us again, with no mom. The last time we saw her, she made her way to the bathroom. I guess she found her mom, 'cause we didn't see her again.

About Rachael:
She is my "Besty" as TapeEar says. We see her every Saturday at church. I met her, I guess, at Saturday church, through TapeEar. She did spend the night with us sometime in July. She's sorta like Tiffany, but not THAT much like Tiffany. (Oh yeah, Tiffany's in Arkansas right now, with her aunt. She won't be back for a year. o_O) Rachael's an awsome buddy of mine! She's half hispanic, like me and TapeEar, so we speak Spanish to each other, which is fun! We've been friends for a long time and I hope it stays that way! ^^

10 comments:

The TapeEar said...

my besty first! GOSH!!!! *Napolean Dynamite head turn*

enN2sp said...

Now ....
I have two in high school. Graduation a year apart.
Have to save money to give them a GREAT OPEN HOUSE.

Andrea said...

Won't it be fun to have your Betsy & Tapeear at school with you now! You'll have a fun year hangin' with the chicks.

Where in the heck is Rachel's blog?

Is Rachel as wild as Tif-Fannie was? She was nuts.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yeah, I just hope they have the same lunch period as me, so we can eat together.

Rachael doesn't have a blog. I could talk her into it though.

Mmm...I don't think she's as wild as Tiffany. But she is crazy! She once told me that she got thrown out of the Kokomo Mall by security for jumping on the little cusion thingys with another girl named Carrie; another one of TapeEar's friends.

sela said...

Tina! Come eat your ham!!!! GOSH!

Andrea said...

Go eat a Que-sa-dilla!

The TapeEar said...

oh yeah! Your mom goes to college.

Don: Hey Napoleon, tell me again what you did this summer.

Napoleon: I told you already! I went to Alaska, hunting wolverines!

Don: Did you shoot any?

Napoleon: Yes! Like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins! What the heck would you do in a situation like that?!

Don: What kind of gun did you use?

Napoleon: A freakin' 12 gauge! What do you think!?

HA!

OliveSoul#4 said...

I told you to put that, TapeEar!

Therefor, that's MY post!

sela said...

Gimmie some of your tots!

OliveSoul#4 said...

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking 2% if you wanted."