Monday, October 15, 2007

Guess what, people. I'm sick. I think it's freakin' allergies. I have a headache, stuffy nose, and throat problems. (I think it's a sore throat. I don't know what's wrong with it.) It's really gay because I have to go to dumb school and be miserable, instead of staying at home and being miserable. My voice is all weird and I don't wanna talk......Well, I don't think I CAN talk. That's how bad it is. If I do try to talk, you could barely hear me. I hate my nose! With it's...stuffyness and it's...runnyness when it's not all "Hey! I'm gonna be stuffy!"...-ness...? I'm also having trouble sleeping at night because of it, which is really bad, considering that I have to get up at 5:40 a.m. I probably woke up about 3 times last night. I've taken medicine, so, hopefully, it'll work soon. Like I said, this is gay. >.<

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I feel your pain. I just had a cold last week, so did Uncle Richie Rich. It sucked cause when he's sick, he's a hUUUUUUUUUUUge baby. He whines like a little girl.

I've found the stuff that works the best is Mucinex.

Anyway, I gave him mucinex and in a day or two he was much, much better!!!

Andrea said...

Great quote by the way!

Andrea said...

P.S. Why couldn't you stay home?

OliveSoul#4 said...

Poor Uncle Rich. Mamaw gave me Mucinex on Sunday. It helped a little.

Thank you! ^^

I wasn't THAT sick. I wasn't all feverish and stuff either. It was just the breathing through my nose part that made me all crappy.

OliveSoul#4 said...

I'm still sick.
;-;

(The smiley's crying, so you have to cry too!)

Andrea said...

Waaaaaaaaaaa

;-(

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yay.

OliveSoul#4 said...

My nose is starting to clear up!!

alli-gal said...

Can you actually breathe again?!?!?

OliveSoul#4 said...

I can breathe!!!!!!

Thank you, Lord Jesus in heaven! Now...about my throat hurting when I swallow...