Monday, October 29, 2007

Sleepover!

Last Thursday, Rachael spent the night at mine and Manda's house. It was fun! We wanted to make pizza for everybody, and we all did. All of the pizzas were stuffed crust. I took the camera out and wanted to do before and after pictures of the pizzas. Everybody helped except the mom and dad, and the finished products were great! We made 3 pizzas! Dad said that he liked 'em and wanted me and Amanda to make more again. Later that night, Manda sorta fell asleep. Me and Rachael then decided to do some head banging, just to catch our hair flying in a picture. I got the camera out again, and took some. All of the pics of that night are below:



Well...I have to resize all the pictures because they're so gosh dang big! Our "Photoshop" can resize pictures, but it's so frustrating to get it to the right size! Sometimes it won't even save it right. To make this all worse, our computer is probably the slowest out of everybody else's, so it may take a LONG while to get them up. =/

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Cool, can't wait to see the pics.

I resize all my pics with Photoshop to 600 pixels wide and I select "constrain" so Photoshop keeps everything even and it doesn't pixelate everything. Maybe you could try that too....

Andrea said...

Your new quote is so deep it's light and everyone knows that true lightness only comes from the deepest of the deep places.

Rock on lightness!

OliveSoul#4 said...

That's the problem. I don't have a thing called "Constrain". It'll only let you make the size go down to E-mail size, Blog size (Which makes it look blury.), and custom size. I use custom size with % instead of pixels. The pixels confuse me. o.0

OliveSoul#4 said...

Thank you.
It is very deep in the way it is light.