Thursday, November 15, 2007

Student of the Month?

"Student of the month?" I thought this as my DP teacher sat down next to me and handed me a paper. "You are my student of the month for December", he said. "December?", I thought, "It's still November." "So I want you to fill this paper out." "Okay." I took it, smiling, and looked at it. I answered a couple questions that were on the paper, still wondering WHY I actually got this. When I was done, I gave the paper to him. He took it and said, "Thank You!" I'm still wondering why, but I guess I shouldn't question this, since it's a good thing. There is a person or 2 who take better pictures than me. I'm guessing that they already got it, 'cause I really don't deserve it, with the pictures I see in my class.

In other news, artwork will now be accepted for the New Media and Video Festival exibit at Indiana University of Kokomo. I'm thinking about turning some in. I caught the sun through the branches of a tree in my backyard, and I like that picture. (You can turn in more then one submission.) They will be accepting digital art, digital photography, video, websites, or animation. So you guys should turn stuff in too.

15 comments:

enN2sp said...

DO IT!! O you take great picture and I'm not saying that just because you’re my daughter. You should enter some of your pic's.

Also, CONGRADULATIONS on being student of the month!!! I can't wait to tell your dad, mamaw and especially papaw Dale.

enN2sp said...

Everyone in this family should enter. the pis that S-hooks has on her blog of her boy's right now in black in white are Great. Andrea's as well and Alli-gal all of you take grat pic's.

Andrea said...

WoW! That's great news! Student of the MOOOOONTH! Dairy Queen Sundaes for everyone in class!

You should start making ridiculous demands and attribute them all to being student of the month and that you deserve that stuff you're demanding!!!! Hello???? Give you an honor and then not accept demands?

Can you suck up and get a better grade or are you already getting an A in the class?

Congratulations!!!! That's really cool!!!

Also, I think you should turn in some photos for the thing at IU! That's a really cool idea! Wouldn't that be awesome to have stuff haning in IUK???

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yeah...I WISH I had that sorta power in class. (We have computers everywhere in my classroom, so no sundaes. T_T)...Well not really. I hate being the center of attention. Plus, nobody knows about me getting this except for me and him. I get to class early, so yeah.

I think I have an A. (I mean I should, right?) No sucking up is ever needed! I'm ALWAYS the nice, quiet kid, and I hate it. The teachers like it though. =D

EVERYBODY SHOULD TURN SOMETHING IN. Dude.

enN2sp said...

There is NOTHING wong with being the the nice, quiet kid. At least your (I hope anyway)paying attention.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Only when I want to. (The very important stuff that I don't know about) =]

sela said...

O, you totally should do that!

You know that "New Media" is one of IUK's new degrees that started Fall '07.. Anyone creative and/or those who might be into creating websites should check it out.

Here's a link to the six newest degrees available at IUK:
http://www.iuk.edu/six/index.shtml

OliveSoul#4 said...

Have any ideas on what I should write about? I'm stuck. =P

enN2sp said...

Aren't you in class right now?

Andrea said...

Well, have you put up your christmas tree yet? You could tell about that adventure.....

Or, if there have been any crazy things happening at school...you could talk about that.

You could post more of your Christmas list. Or you could guess at what would be great presents for people in the family (make it funny or serious).

While you're at it, tell your sister to post her Christmas list!!!!!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yes, I'm in class. So. When we do our work, I'm not on this, but when we're done, I get right bak on.

alli-gal said...

congrats on the student of the month award!!! Do you get any special perks for that honor??

OliveSoul#4 said...

Nope.
Too bad huh?
I did get my picture taken though. But I don't know where it's at.
o.0

Andrea said...

Perhaps America's Most Wanted has that photo now?

Just a guess.

OliveSoul#4 said...

=D
COOL!