Thursday, March 06, 2008

Free Trip

YAY! I am excited today! I'll give you a hint on why I'm happy:


Do you know where this is?

Because that's where I'm going today!!! That's right! The Children's Museum!! That place is so fun. No matter how old I get, this place is still awesome. Anyways, I'm going with mom and Amanda. Amanda and I will go to Sycamore(sp?) school where mom works, and then we will wait for those big, yellow buses to get here! Problem is, is that we will be sharing the bus with a bunch of noisy 3, 4, and 5-year-olds and their parents. (I think we have to clean up their mess too when we come back to Kokomo.) I don't really care about the mess-pickin'-upin', but I do care for noise. On the way back they won't be very noisy at all, 'cause they'll be sleepin'. But on the way there.....BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! I still can't wait to go though!

13 comments:

Andrea said...

LUCKY DUCK!!!!!

Be sure to check out the Chihuly glass stuff there. It's AWEEEESOMMMMME!

alli-gal said...

I LOVE the children's museum....you're right!! No matter how old you get, it's still always cool!!!!

sela said...

I hope you took your camera...might be some good photo ops!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Oh yeah. I'm back and we got some pics with the school's camera. We didn't take our own. ;-;

We got some good glass pictures and mom had to run around everywhere to find kids that she had to take pictures of.

On The lower level, there's this ceiling that's full of different shapes of glass. Under neith that ceiling, is a rotating circle bench that is shaped to when you sit on it, you look up at the ceiling. It was really cool.

Andrea said...

I love that bench and the glass in the ceiling.

I had to go there for a meeting one day. I talked the guard into letting me (and my coworker Mary Ann) down just to see that glass stuff without paying admission. *smile* Took some pics with my phone camera.

Love that place!

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see you pics!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Well, it was the school's camera, and we didn't have the USB coard or anything...so yeah...No pictures.

enN2sp said...

My Friend Sherry who I work with will send them to me then I will post them for you.

OliveSoul#4 said...

For the ill:


http://www.kerpoof.com/create?view=9g11718e2m21

sela said...

sniff sniff...thanks!

OliveSoul#4 said...

You're welcome! That Kerpoof website you suggested is fun! I even got Manda to make some movies and pictures.

Andrea said...

Hey where are the pics from the kids museum?

OliveSoul#4 said...

Don't know.
They're at school. =/