Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My B-Day List

Okay, so my birthday is coming up soon. I'm gonna be 16. Yeah. I don't really care. YUP!!! Anyways, here's my Birthday List:

1. Before I start this thingy, you can refer back to my X-mas list I put on here way back in October of '07. There's a little tip for ya! If you're too lazy to do that, then don't worry! I'm pretty lazy myself, so I'll put some of the things from my X-mas list on my B-day list. =)

2. Okay, mom and dad gave me the choice of either getting more games for my new DS, or a PSP. That's freakin' hard. It's like they're asking me to decide between the computer or the television. That's carp, man. Just crap. I still have no idea. =/

3. MOVIE TICKETS!!!! Yeah. I like them things! (We might go see Horton Hears a Who on Friday thanks to Aunt Jill and Uncle Roy!)

4. Phone cards! Them things are great because it keeps meh phone alive! You don't want it to die and then get flushed down the toilet, do you?!

5. Uh...Some toasty iTunes cards. I can only buy one more song at the moment. ;-;

6. Club Penguin cards would be nice as well. I don't care what amount, just as long as it will extend my membership!

7. One word peeps: NARUTO. There. Now go hunt for things. It can be clothing, games, or just any random Naruto items. That includes the Manga too! I have 1-4. Manga is the comics. They can be found at Books-A-Million easily!(Remember!: The action figures and cards are still icky!) ((HINT: My favorite character is Gaara. Look him up or something and find stuff that's related to him in anyway. P.S. He's scary lookin'. Small children shouldn't see!)

8. Shoes are okay. Vans please! =D

9. Oh yeah! Hoodies! I almost forgot about those puppies!

10. Jackets. Those black ones...That are fabricated. No swishy swishy sound should come out of it!

11. Okay, a camera. The digital kind! I don't want no throw away camera! Phew! (WARNING: The stuff below might be expensive!)

12. Laptop. Yeah, just because. I really would be happy without one, but I figured that you needed some item ideas.

That's all I can think of so far. Come back often to see if I've put anything new on THIS list!!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Your birthday list is both informative and funny to read!

Two, Two, Two lists in one!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Thank you!
I try.

Anonymous said...

Whaaat??? Okay, I understand the gift cards. 16 year old gifts are hard for Mamaws.

Andrea said...

Just wondering, do you need any capri's, shorts or pants?

Andrea said...

Will you please tell TapeEar that I can only get one of the links to work for the shoes she wants?

Thx!

enN2sp said...

One thing they both forgot to put on their blog is that they NEED under clothes.
They both need a gift card from VS.

But for some reason they will NOT step a toenail in the one here but they will in Lafayette.

OliveSoul#4 said...

We only went because both of you went inside that devil place, and we were in a mall that we had only been in a couple of times. I don't know about Amanda, but I didn't wanna be alone out there!

sela said...

Did you see "Horton" yet? If so, how was it?

We were all set to go Saturday, but came down with the sniffles & decided to put it off until we're feeling better.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Aw.
Well, it was funny and awesome! You will like that puff ball named Katie.

Andrea said...

Did you see those emails I sent to your mommy's email account for u????

OliveSoul#4 said...

No.
She didn't really say anything....Wait! She said that you said something about bolgs...