Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sweetness!!!

I started swimming this week.......However I will not get in the pool this week either!! We (or I) was supposed to swim for the first time on Friday, BUT I have a field trip on Friday. To make this even better, Amanda and Rachael will also be going. Oh yes, and possibly my other friend, Valeria (said like "Valery"). There's something similar between all 4 of us. Can you guess what it is??
Go ahead, take your time......
Here it is! Don't read it unless you don't wanna guess!


.........We are all Hispanic! =D Rachael was the first one to notice, because the first time we saw everyone who was going, Rachael said, "Are we getting deported?" It was freakin' hilarious, man. I looked around and all I saw were Hispanic people. Then I looked at the paper they gave us. Ivy Tech is having Hispanic and Latino Day on Friday.
FUN!!!!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh man! That's freakin funny!! I hope you don't get deported!

Ask the Ivy Tech people about their graphic design classes - that's what you should be when you grow up (or a web designer). You'd be good at both!

Lucky you, don't have to swim this week! How many days a week do you have to swim? Did Mamaw fix your bathing suit?

enN2sp said...

What I didn't like is that my nephew's don't get to go because their information says multiracial not Hispanic. The girl is supposed to say multiracial and it says Hispanic.

sela said...

Freedom! I remember how great it is when you get out of high school jail for a day! Woo hoo!

So, I wonder what they'll do special for Hispanic Day..hmmm..

Andrea said...

Maybe they'll celebrate by taking a siesta??

OliveSoul#4 said...

It depends on what week it is. If Monday is a blue day, (Thats the day I don't have swimming) then I will have swimming for 2 days that week. But if the week starts on a red day, then I have swimming for 3 days.
Yeah. Mamaw fixed it. it feels comfortable now.

~x~

I guess I'll tell you what they did at Hispanic and Latino Day. You'll have to wait on that though. ;D

Andrea said...

TELL US!

Andrea said...

Hey will you post your birthday wish list for me. It's getting close!!!!

enN2sp said...

I have been telling both to make out their lists but it's taking way to long. O's birthday is comin' fast 3 weeks tomorrow.

Andrea said...

Enn2sp, they're slackers!! You need to beat them more often! :)

OliveSoul#4 said...

Hey!
We've alredy gotten beatings from dad in the past when we were kids! No more!!

I'm gonna tell you stuff now...

The TapeEar said...

im so slackerish that my name is slackie!!!!

alli-gal said...

man.....I hope you don't get deported too!!! but, if you do, can Ryan and i come visit???? You know we like to travel!!!