Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wanna know how the Ivy Tech thingy went?!?!?!?!? =D


IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!! >=(

Okay. First sign of this being bad was that Me, Rachael, and Amanda got seperated from the people from our school, and had to sit by these 3 Mexican guys. Now, you would probably think that it was a good thing, but it wasn't at all!!!! They spoke Spanish, but they understood English too!! So, we couldn't figure out what they were saying, but they could understand what we were saying. (SUCKISH!) Then, we could tell that they were sorta making fun of us in a way. You know that feeling, right? When everyone is laughing at something besides you. Yeah. They were rude. I didn't even eat the breakfast the Ivy Tech people offered because I didn't wanna get made fun of more, ya know? This whole time I'm cursin' up a storm in my head, and trying my best not to kill these guys. Then it was time for some BINGO. Oh joy, like that would make things better. After someone won the BINGO, it was time for guest speaker. She spoke in Spanish first, and then in Engish. That was boring. Oh yeah. We all were supposed to wear name tags, and they had 3 different types colors: Red, blue, and green. Me and Amanda had red name tags, but Rachael had a blue one. We would've gotten all the same color if we knew that we would be seperated into 3 groups based on out name tag color!!!!! >=(
That was suckish part #2. I heard one of the guys say "Chinga!" (Sorry mom!) and then I opened my mouth wide, 'cause that means the F word in Spanish. He had on a blue name tag! So that made me think that he saw Rachael's color and then cursed!! That ______!!! The good thing for Rachael was that Valeria was in her group. So we all got seperated, and went to these things called break-out sessions, which were also boring. The first break-out session that me and Amanda went to was fun because I made both of us laugh by me makin' people say and think things in this dumb book that was completely in Spanish. We would've gotten in trouble if it was school. While we were in that session, I noticed that there were a lot of hispanic preps in our group. Yay. -_-

I'll write Part 2 another time!
Thanks for feelin' my pain so far!

11 comments:

alli-gal said...

Thanks for the lesson for the dirty word......I never knew what the "f" word was in Spanish...but now I do....he he he he

I hate that feeling when you know someone is talking bad about you. I get that from the snotty girls I work with sometimes. It's just good intuition. Always trust your women's intuition....we have it for a reason.......

Andrea said...

I'm sorry you had a suckish day at Ivy Tech. Can you believe they made you play BINGO! Are you in kindergarten? Waaaahahahahahaha!

Note to self: color coded crap always means you're being separated by color.

Hope Mamaw doesn't read you were cursing in your head. She'll whip yer butt!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Oh yes, now you can say that at work without anyone knowing what it means! (Just not around the Hispanics there.)

Yeah, snotty people tend to suck...at life. Bout it's not their fault, it's their parents....Okay, it's their own fault too! =)

-x-

Well, the BINGO had answers. Yeah, it was like they were asking us questions about different colleges in the area, and then we had to mark the answer on our BINGO sheet.

We had no idea they were gonna do that. Plus, they left all of them on a table in a pile and asked us "to just take one."

....Oops....Forgot about Mamaw. Mamaw, if you're reading this, I love you! ^_^;

enN2sp said...

"Chinga" is just the "F" word without the mother attaced.

OliveSoul#4 said...

What if you had "madre" at the begining??

enN2sp said...

That would be backwords.

Andrea said...

Hey we should make up a word for Hispanic preps....what could it be?

Like Hiprep or something???

OliveSoul#4 said...

The Hispanic preps should be called "MexiPreps"(, not Mexicans.)
xD

Andrea said...

Mexiprep, that's great! And if Kraft happens to see this, they can contact you to see if you'll give them permission to use the name for some quick fix burrito box dinner thingy.

Mexiprep. Now you must use it in a sentence at least one time a day.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Okay. Here's your sentence:

"Them MEXIPREPS are just as bad as the regular ones!"

I'll say it to somebody too!

sela said...

I fixed the Old El Paso MexiPrep Dinner for tonight, and the whole just loved it!